Diese Seite ist aus Gründen der Barrierefreiheit optimiert für aktuelle Browser.
Sollten Sie einen älteren Browser verwenden,
kann es zu Einschränkungen der Darstellung und Benutzbarkeit der Website kommen!
International Masters Programme in Geophysics
The programme at a glance:
- programme offered jointly by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität and Technical University Munich (two of Germany's elite universities)
- international programme, language of instruction is English
- programme duration: 4 semesters, 120 credit points (ECTS)
- modular organisation of courses
- enrolment only in winter term
- specialisation possible in either Geodynamics, Seismology or Paleo-
- final degree: Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Please see also our flyer.
Detailed information can be found following the links below:
Students already enrolled in our programme can find additional information
in our internal Wiki.
Where to direct your questions?
- Please direct questions concerning technical aspects of application,
enrolment or programme regulations to
- If you have questions concerning contents of the programme, such as e.g. courses, specialisations, ... contact our student advisor Prof. Dr. Heiner Igel
Deadlines for Application
Deadlines for application for winter term 2015/2016 are as
- German Students must apply before 31st of August 2015
- Foreign Students (EU and non-EU citizens) must apply before 31st of May 2015
We will accept applications starting from January 12, 2015.
Printed 23. Dec 2014 06:07